New Video: We Can’t Wait
In October, President Obama declared that, as a nation, we can’t wait for a gridlocked Congress to resolve their differences and start passing legislation that will jumpstart the economy. Since then, the President himself has taken almost 20 different actions to support the middle class and create jobs.
- Obama, “Warrior for the Middle-Class” Remained Strong. Speaker Boehner and GOP Caved! (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Obama to offer economic blueprint in State of the Union (elmsprogressivemedia.wordpress.com)
- Biden says Obama will be middle-class advocate (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- 2012: More Partisan Battles, D.C. Gridlock (usnews.com)
- “Meanness” an Attribute for GOP (candidobservation.wordpress.com)
- Meep Meep Watch (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)